BPI Nickel Plated Lead Shot #1 Buckshot 8 lb Bag
- Speer Empty Shot Capsules 38 Special Box of 50... $8.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Extractor Remington 870 12, 16, 20 Gauge, 1100 12,... $17.29 Available
- Cylinder & Slide National Match Barrel Bushing 1911 Government... $22.95 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Case Lube 8 oz Pump... $10.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 338 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-230-TC 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press 12 Gauge 2-3/4", 3"... $51.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
A hardened lead/antimony alloy core is first copper coated before heavy nickel plating is applied. This thick exterior layer serves as the hardening catalyst for the entire pellet. It provides the essential hardness and reduced friction for maximum penetration capability. The first thing you'll notice about birds hit with nickel-plated lead is the reduction or elimination of feathers in the wound channel. The surface coating of nickel allows these pellets to penetrate straight through tough feathers and deliver lethal energy where it counts most.
Pellets may have a larger size variation tolerance due to metric European sizing and the heavy plating process. Pellet diameters and pellet counts per load will differ from those to which American shooters have become accustomed.