RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 32 Caliber
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Replacement Rod and Cutter... $9.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center Carbide Primer Pocket... $25.99 Select Options
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 40 Caliber/10mm... $5.29 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $18.79 Available
- RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center Straight Cone Military Crimp... $19.99 Available
- The New AR-15 Complete Owner's Guide Book by Walt Kuleck with... $21.99 Available
- "The AR-15 Complete Assembly Guide, Volume 2" Book by Walt... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 45 Caliber... $3.54 Available
- "The Competitive AR15 Builders Guide" Book By Glen D. Zediker... $32.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center Military Crimp Remover Large... $19.99 Available
Fits: RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool,
Function: Pilot stop for 32 Caliber Cases
Notes: Centers deburring tool and prevents in the removal of too much brass
Shipping Weight: 0.021 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.