Lone Wolf Hard Way Caper Fixed Blade Knife 2.35" Drop Point N680 Corrosion Resistant Steel Blade Skeletonized Handle Black
- Puma SGB Series Sharpfinger Fixed Blade Knife 3.2" Trailing... $18.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 4" Drop Point Stainless... $32.99 Select Options
- Lone Wolf Mountainside Skinner Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 3.25"... $62.99 - $63.99 Select Options
- Case Ridgeback Caper Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 3.6" Caper... $31.99 - $49.99 Select Options
- Lone Wolf Mountainside Caper Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 3.39"... $51.99 - $62.99 Select Options
- Buck 135 PakLite Caper Fixed Blade Knife 2.5" Sheepsfoot 420HC... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lone Wolf Mountainside Drop Point Fixed Blade Hunting Knife... $62.99 - $63.99 Select Options
- Lone Wolf Mountainside Skinner and Caper Combination Kit N680... $114.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Hard Way Skinner and Caper Combination Kit N680... $82.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Mountainside Drop Point and Caper Combination Kit... $114.99 Special Order
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $11.49 Available
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Diamond Whetstone 70mm Three Stone Kit Coarse,... $16.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
The N680 Drop Point Stainless Steel blade is highly corrosion resistant, has good hardness, resists wear, and holds a keen edge, so you will not have to stop to sharpen your knife while caping your trophy.
The Lone Wolf Hard Way Caper will quickly become one of your favorite knives, with its comfortable lightweight handle design, N680 Stainless Steel blade, and nylon sheath. Don't go to the field without one. Made in USA!
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: N680 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Rubber coated Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Carry Options: Nylon Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60
- Blade length: 2.59"
- Blade Thickness: 0.124"
- Overall Length: 6.67"
- Weight: 3 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.