Green Mountain Barrel AK-47 1975 Revision 7.62x39mm 1 in 9.5" Twist 16.33" Chrome Lined with Threaded Muzzle Parkerized
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- Power Custom Rivet Set AK-47 AKS Under Folder Steel... $9.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $4.49 Available
- DPMS Buffer AR-15 Rifle... $12.99 Available
- Remington Barrel Remington 870 Express 12 Gauge 3" 18-1/2" Rem... $159.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Troy Industries Alpha Battle Rail Modular Free Float Handguard... $150.64 - $179.80 Select Options
NOTE: Due to the wide variation in AKM parts kits of different origin, fitting may be required. Barrel will need to be drilled for retention pin by the end user. Gunsmith installation is recommended.
- Length: 16.33"
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Chamber: 7.62x39mm
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9.5"
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Finish: Parkerizing
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: M14x1.0 LH
- 1975 Revision AKM Pattern
- Compatible with most European, Romanian and Egyptian AKM Parts Kits
- Made in the USA
- Counts as One 922R Compliance Part
Shipping Weight: 1.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.