Green Mountain Barrel AK-47 1975 Revision 7.62x39mm 1 in 9.5" Twist 16.33" Chrome Lined with Threaded Muzzle Parkerized
- TAPCO M-16 A2-Style Flash Hider M14x1.0 LH Thread AK-47 Steel... $12.99 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 7.62x39mm Russian... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 7.62x39mm Russian... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Power Custom Extended Ambidextrous Magazine Release AK-47... $18.99 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- TAPCO Magazine Dust Cover AK-47 Package of 10 Rubber Black... $10.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block with Flip-Up Front Sight &... $86.00 Available
- Arsenal, Inc. Pistol Grip AK-47, AK-74 Polymer Matte Plum... $18.99 Available
- TAPCO G2 Single Hook Trigger Group AK-47 Steel Matte... $29.99 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-74 5.45x39mm Russian Polymer... $10.99 - $13.99 Select Options
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $17.49 - $20.49 Select Options
NOTE: Due to the wide variation in AKM parts kits of different origin, fitting may be required. Barrel will need to be drilled for retention pin by the end user. Gunsmith installation is recommended.
- Length: 16.33"
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Chamber: 7.62x39mm
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9.5"
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Finish: Parkerizing
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: M14x1.0 LH
- 1975 Revision AKM Pattern
- Compatible with most European, Romanian and Egyptian AKM Parts Kits
- Made in the USA
- Counts as One 922R Compliance Part
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.