MEC 600 Jr. Mark 5 Die Set 12 Gauge
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0178-12 (Replaces WAA12L)... $9.89 Available
- MEC Powder Bottle Rubber Grommet... $1.99 Available
- MEC Powder Bottle Brass Washer... $1.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB2100-12 (Replaces 12SO) 1... $10.79 Available
- MEC Powder Bushing #29... $3.99 Available
- MEC Powder Bushing #32... $3.99 Available
- MEC Charge Bar for Single Stage Press Lead Shot 7/8 oz... $14.99 Available
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #7 25 lb Bag... $51.99 Available
- Federal Shotshell Wads Champion 20 Gauge 20S1 7/8 to 1 oz Bag... $6.99 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge SP12 1-1/4 oz Bag of 250... $9.45 Available
- MTM Dual Gauge Flip-Top Shotshell Box 12 or 20 Gauge 2-3/4"... $3.99 Select Options
- Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge RXP12 1-1/8 oz... $15.65 - $149.99 Select Options
Fits: MEC 600 Jr. Mark 5 Presses Only
Use: Converts to 12 Gauge
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.