Hornady XTP Bullets 32 Caliber (312 Diameter) 100 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 100
- Starline Reloading Brass 32 H&R Magnum... $20.49 - $170.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $27.99 Available
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 25-20 WCF (257 Diameter) 75 Grain... $24.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Springfield Armory Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #503 38 Special, 38 Super,... $2.39 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 26 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Lee Universal Neck Expanding Die... $14.29 Available
- Traditions Video "How to Load, Shoot and Clean your Black... $4.99 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 32 H&R Magnum... $31.99 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Spring (Replacement Part)... $3.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian (7.62x53mm... $30.99 Available
Each XTP Bullet has a swaged core and drawn copper jacket to ensure uniform expansion and in-flight stability. Adding a cannelure to this bullet keeps the core and the jacket locked together while also allowing the cartridge case to tightly crimp, adding security at high velocities. This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.