JP Enterprises Speed Hammer Small Pin .154" AR-15 Matte
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle Latch AR-15, LR-308... $17.29 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- JP Enterprises Trigger Spring Kit AR-15 3-1/2 lb Reduced Power... $10.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- JP Enterprises Adjustable Low Profile Gas Block Standard... $99.99 Select Options
- Ruger Receiver Cross Pin Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum, 96/44,... $1.99 Available
- Hogue Overmolded Beavertail Pistol Grip AR-15 with Finger... $17.49 - $20.49 Select Options
- Mission First Tactical G27 Tactical Pistol Grip with Storage... $19.99 Select Options
- Magpul Trigger Guard MIAD Enhanced AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $18.95 Available
- Del-Ton Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $11.18 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $4.49 Available
- CMMG AR-15 Customizable Lower Receiver Parts Kit... $44.99 Available
- Del-Ton Trigger Guard Roll Pin AR-15... $1.31 Available
AR-15 Hammer and Trigger Pin Dimensions:
Shipping Weight: 0.063 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.