Woodleigh Bullets 458 Winchester Magnum (458 Diameter) 500 Grain Bonded Weldcore Round Nose Soft Point Box of 50
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gage... $15.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 1" Reactive Target Pasters Package... $5.09 Available
- Norma Reloading Brass 458 Lott... $41.49 - $929.99 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 240 Grain... $31.99 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $23.23 Available
- Warne Maxima 2-Piece Steel Weaver-Style Scope Base H&R 300,... $24.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 45 Caliber (458 Diameter) 500 Grain... $47.49 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 3-Die Set 458 Lott... $44.99 Available
Note: For ultimate bullet expansion and results, it is recommended that this bullet be fired in a load with an impact velocity no greater than 2200 fps and no less than 1800 fps.
Shipping Weight: 3.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.