Volquartsen Target Hammer Remington 597 17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire (HMR), 22 Long Rifle, 22 Magnum
- Remington Magazine Remington 597 22 Long Rifle 30-Round... $19.99 Select Options
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 7mm-08 Remington 120 Grain Ballistic... $56.99 Available
- Mountain House Corn Freeze Dried Food 2 Servings... $2.77 Available
- Mountain House Hearty Beef Stew Freeze Dried Meal 4.3 oz... $5.50 Available
- Remington Hold Open Spring Remington 597... $4.99 Available
- Weaver 1-Piece Multi Slot Tactical Weaver-Style Base for... $6.01 Available
- Remington Action Spring Remington 597... $5.79 Available
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #12 Gloss... $5.49 Available
- Cyclops Orion 17.5 Lumen Green LED Hat Clip Light Black... $4.06 Available
- Savage Arms Action Screw Extra Long Savage Mark II, 93 Series... $1.99 Available
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #510 25-06 Remington, 270... $2.99 Select Options
Material: A2 tool steel
Shipping Weight: 0.042 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.