Benchmade Bone Collector 15010-2 Gut Hook Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 4.1" Drop Point D2 Steel Blade Walnut Handle Brown
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- ScentBlocker Bone Collector Skull Cap Acrylic Black... $9.99 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: G-10 with rib cage pattern
- Blade Shape: Modified Clip-Point with Gut hook
- Serrated: Partially or Plain Edge
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 60-62
- Blade length: 4.1"
- Overall length: 8.13"
- Blade thickness: 0.140"
- Weight: 4.5
Shipping Weight: 0.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.