Remington Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 8-Round Steel Blue
- Safariland COMP-2 Revolver Speedloader Dan Wesson, S&W 10, 12,... $10.99 Available
- Beretta Magazine Beretta 92, Cx4 Storm (with 92/96 Series... $19.99 - $54.99 Available Select Options
- Remington Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 7-Round... $22.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Service Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45... $19.99 Available
- Carlson's Flush Mounted Choke Tube Browning Invector, Mossberg... $16.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Redding "E-Z Feed" Shellholder Set... $44.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine Follower and Spring 1911 Government,... $7.99 Available
- UTG Deluxe Brass Catcher AR-15 Nylon Mesh Black... $9.19 Available
- ADCO Super Thumb Magazine Loader Single Stack 9mm Luger, 38... $9.19 Available
- Wilson Combat Tactical Thumb Safety 1911 Ambidextrous... $58.99 - $59.99 Available Select Options
- Remington Reloading Brass 45 ACP... $33.49 - $574.99 Available Select Options
- Streamlight TLR-1 HL Weaponlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries... $149.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.