American Defense Recon-H Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)
Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)
$9.59 - $9.79
Vortex Optics Strike Eagle Rifle Scope 30mm 1-6x24mm .5 MOA...
$329.99 & SHIPS FREE
Vortex Optics Viper Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm Dead-Hold BDC...
$299.99 & SHIPS FREE
Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington
$13.25 - $18.95
DPMS Front Sight Adjusting Tool (4-Prong) AR-15 A2 Steel
Energizer Battery CR2032 3 Volt Lithium Pack of 2