American Defense Recon-H Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Shooter's Choice MC #7 Firearms Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid...
$6.49 - $69.99
Tipton Range Box with Empty Universal Cleaning Kit...
$53.99List Price: $59.99 Save $6.00 (10%)
RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 35 Caliber, 9mm (355-358 Diameter)...
Dewey Parker Hale Style Rifle Cleaning Jag Brass...
$6.29 - $7.99
Champion Re-Stick Updated Redfield Sight-In Self-Adhesive...
RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 40 Caliber, 10mm (400 Diameter)...
Shooter's Choice All Weather High-Tech Gun Grease 10cc Syringe...
Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush and Rod AR-15 223 Caliber 8 x 32...
Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Jacketed...
$16.29Sale Save $2.00 (11%)
Sweet's 7.62 Bore Cleaning Solvent 200 ml Liquid...
Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer...
$3.49List Price: $4.99 Save $1.50 (30%)
Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 6 oz Aerosol...