American Defense Recon-H Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 52...
$21.99 - $180.99
ERGO Tactical Deluxe Sure Grip Pistol Grip with Palm Shelf...
Accu-Shot BT12-QK Standard Quick Knob Precision Rail Monopod...
Magpul RSA Rail Mount Sling Adapter Loop AR-15 Steel Melonite...