JP Enterprises Quick Detachable Sling Swivel Stud Adapter
- GrovTec Sling Swivel Stud Pack 7/8" Machine Screw with Spacer... $2.39 Available
- MGI D-Fender Extractor D-Ring AR-15... $11.79 Available
- ProMag Conversion Magazine 1911 Kimber Marvel, Iver Johnson... $16.29 - $18.29 Select Options
- California Competition Works Shell Caddy Tactical Shotshell... $25.00 - $37.00 Select Options
- Harris 1A2-BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $80.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-15 204 Ruger,... $22.09 Available
- Sig Sauer Magazine Catch Spring Sig Sauer P225, P226, P228,... $4.49 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips S&W N-Frame Square Butt Rubber Black... $16.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Brass/Nylon Hammer 8 oz... $16.99 Available
- Grace USA Punch Set 8-Piece Brass... $33.99 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Super Black Touch Up Pen Flat... $7.99 Available
Material: Steel stud, aluminum adapter
Features: Allows attachment of sling swivel stud in free floated handguards
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.033 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.