Midwest Industries Quick Detach Picatinny-Style Scope Mount AK-47, AK-74 Side Rail Matte
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-74 5.45x39mm Russian Polymer... $10.99 - $13.99 Available Select Options
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Available Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Available Select Options
- SGM Tactical Magazine Vepr 7.62x54mm 10-Round Polymer Black... $42.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Burris FastFire III Reflex Red Dot Sight with Picatinny Mount... $249.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Command Arms UPG47 Modular Pistol Grip Kit AK-47, AK-74,... $31.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- John Masen Muzzle Brake Ruger 10/22 Steel Blue... $17.99 Available
- Advanced Technology Strikeforce 6-Position Collapsible Side... $54.99 Available
- John Masen Muzzle Brake Chinese AK-47 Steel Blue... $13.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.