Midwest Industries Quick Detach Picatinny-Style Scope Mount AK-47, AK-74 Side Rail Matte
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-74 5.45x39mm Russian Polymer... $10.99 - $13.99 Select Options
- Arsenal, Inc. Circle 10 Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $45.99 Available
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AK-47, AK-74... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Leatherwood Hi-Lux Extended Power Ring Lever for CMR Rifle... $18.99 Available
- Midwest Industries 2-Piece Handguard Quad Rail Yugo Krinkov... $114.95 Available
- Military Surplus Bayonet with Scabbard East German Pattern... $25.99 Available
- SGM Tactical Picatinny Rail Saiga, AK-47 Polymer Black... $35.00 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AK-47, Galil... $26.95 Available
- Krebs Custom Guns M16 A2-Style Flash Hider M14x1.0 LH Thread... $25.99 Available
- Redfield Revenge Rifle Scope 6-18x 44mm Adjustable Objective... $191.82 Available
- Prince 50 Designs Bullet Button Magazine Release Assembly... $24.95 Available
- Caldwell Mag Charger AR-15 Magazine Loader... $67.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.