Comp-Tac Minotaur Spartan Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand Glock 26, 27, 28, 33 Kydex and Leather
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... Add to Cart for Price
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 26 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Galco Draw-EZ Holster Treatment 1/2 oz Bottle... $7.96 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fobus Belt Double Magazine Pouch HK, Glock 9mm, 40 S&W Polymer... $21.49 Available
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $12.29 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $30.99 Available
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-1/2" Polymer Black... $8.50 Available
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-3/4" Polymer Black... $8.50 Available
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-1/2" Polymer Brown... $8.50 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-3/4" Polymer Brown... $8.50 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 8... $33.99 Available
- Pachmayr Tactical Grip Glove Slip-On Grip Sleeve Glock 19, 23,... $10.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer Glock 17, 18, 19, 20,... $9.99 Available
- Pachmayr Tactical Grip Glove Slip-On Grip Sleeve Glock 26,... $10.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Pouch Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33,... $11.29 Available
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Release Extended Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $3.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Minotaur Holsters' premier inside-the-waistband holster is the MTAC (Minotaur Tuckable Adjustable Cant). This holster utilizes the same kydex clips as seen on the Comp-Tac CTAC holster, which allow you to adjust the cant. With the clips offset from the holster body, the holster disappears when you tuck your shirt between the holster and your pants.
The Spartan is a "meat and potatoes" economy version of the MTAC. The Spartan is tuckable, you can adjust the cant. It's not as pretty, and the fasteners aren't covered, but it'll save you a few dollars. The Minotaur Spartan uses the same clips as the CTAC and the MTAC.
Minotaur has managed to capture the comfort of the MTAC holster and the function of an appendix carry holster to create a new tuckable and cantable holster that has a faster presentation and is also designed with women in mind! The geometry of the mounting points has been adjusted to make it perfect for appendix carry. Also, the Neutral Cant allows for carrying in a cross draw position making it a good holster for those of you who spend a lot of your time driving.
Technical Information: MTAC Holster
Fits Belts Up To: 1-1/2" Wide
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.