Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips S&W 59 Checkered
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
- Badger Ordnance Stock Liner Screw Wrench 1/4" Hex Drive M1A... $9.99
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer M1A Polyurethane... $13.99
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 10 ml... $9.99
- Traditions Pocket Cleaning Kit 44, 45 Caliber Black Powder... $11.29
- "The M14 Complete Assembly Guide" Book by Walt Kuleck with... $24.99
- Traditions Wonderlube Black Powder Lube 5 oz... $6.29
- Muzzle Loader Originals Precision Lube 2000 Black Powder Patch... $5.99
- Kestrel 2500NV Electronic Hand Held Weather Meter... $154.00
- Springfield Armory Rifle Cheek Rest M1 Garand, M1A U.S.G.I.... $35.49
- Sadlak M1A, M14 USGI Combination Tool Steel Matte... $9.59
- Springfield Armory Flash Hider and Castle Nut Pliers M1A Steel... $62.99
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $10.99 - $16.99 View More Options