Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 501 Diameter
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $24.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Utility Box UB-36 Plastic Blue... $2.59 - $129.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Powder Funnel with 16 Nozzles and 4" Drop... $17.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 50 Caliber Box of 1000... $60.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C501-440-RF 500 S&W Magnum (501... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #514 460 S&W Magnum, 500... $2.74 - $3.09 Select Options
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $31.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 50 Caliber (500 Diameter) 300... $28.49 Available
- Lee 18-Cavity Bullet Mold (330 Diameter) 00 Buckshot... $45.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 1-Cavity Original Minie Ball Bullet Mold 575-500M (575... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set 500 S&W Magnum, 500 S&W Special... $49.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 285 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $9.49 Available
- Redding Profile Crimp Die 500 S&W Magnum... $29.99 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 Low Profile Flat-Top Matte... $86.99 Available
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.