Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 501 Diameter
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $24.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Utility Box UB-36 Plastic Blue... $2.59 - $129.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Powder Funnel with 16 Nozzles and 4" Drop... $17.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 50 Caliber Box of 1000... $60.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C501-440-RF 500 S&W Magnum (501... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #514 460 S&W Magnum, 500... $3.09 Select Options
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $31.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 50 Caliber (500 Diameter) 300... $28.49 Available
- Lee 18-Cavity Bullet Mold (330 Diameter) 00 Buckshot... $45.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 1-Cavity Original Minie Ball Bullet Mold 575-500M (575... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set 500 S&W Magnum, 500 S&W Special... $49.99 Available
- RCBS 1-Cavity Bullet Mold 50-400-SWC 500 S&W (500 Diameter)... $73.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 285 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $13.99 Available
- Redding Profile Crimp Die 500 S&W Magnum... $29.99 Available
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.