Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 501 Diameter
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $24.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.99 Available
- Utility Box UB-36 Plastic Blue... $2.59 - $129.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Powder Funnel with 16 Nozzles and 4" Drop... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul Enhanced Self Leveling Magazine Follower AR-15 Polymer... $5.65 Select Options
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C501-440-RF 500 S&W Magnum (501... $19.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Anaconda, Dan Wesson, Ruger... $9.99 Available
- Lee 1-Cavity Improved Minie Ball Bullet Mold 500-360M (500... $19.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $11.99 Available
- DPMS Magazine LR-308 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel Parkerized... $27.99 Available
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 5-Round Steel Parkerized... $6.99 Available
- Norma Reloading Brass 243 Winchester... $19.99 - $1,699.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 38 Special... $15.99 - $154.99 Select Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 225 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Paddle Holster Right Hand Sig Sauer P220, P226... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $10.99 Available
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.