Hornady Case Trimmer Pilot #22, 20 Caliber (.204 Diameter)
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer Kit... $71.99 Available
- Hornady Case Trimmer Pilot #4, 25 Caliber (257 Diameter)... $4.69 Available
- Hornady Primer Pocket Cleaner... $6.27 - $7.99 Select Options
- Fiocchi Extrema Ammunition 308 Winchester 180 Grain Hornady... $23.49 Available
- KG KG-5 PTFE Trigger Lubricant 2 oz... $6.29 Available
- Forster Bench Rest Full Length Sizer Die 6.5 Grendel... $35.99 Available
- Hornady Case Trimmer Pilot #18, 44 Caliber (429 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Case Trimmer Pilot #15, 35 Caliber, 9mm (358 Diameter)... $3.98 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Picatinny-Style Riser Mount 5-1/4" Length... $32.99 Available
- Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater Die 6.5 Grendel... $70.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer Replacement Cutter... $17.79 Available
Fits: Hornady, Redding or Forster Case Trimmers
Function: .204 Diameter (20 Caliber) Pilot
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.