Kensight Adjustable Rear Sight 1911 LPA TRT Cut Steel Black Beveled Blade Serrated with White Dots
This Rear Sight is equipped with a 45 Degree Beveled Blade that is Partially Serrated for reduced glare, and incorporates a High Visibility White Dot on either side of the sight notch that helps to funnel the shooter's attention toward the front sight post. The Beveled Blade profile is a good choice for use on a competition pistol since it presents a less obstructed view of the target as compared to a traditional square target blade, and it can help quicken one's draw time by minimizing the potential for snagging on gear or clothing. This sight is compatible with pistols that are either factory supplied, or modified for use, with a LPA TRT style dovetail cut, such as those found on CZ Tactical Sport models and Springfield Armory, Para-Ordnance, Nowlin, High Standard, Olympic Arms and Charles Daly 1911 Autos with factory-original adjustable sights.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Beveled, Serrated w/2 White Dots
- Sight Dovetail: LPA TRT Style
- Elevation Adjustments: Yes
- Windage Adjustments: Yes
- Blade Notch Dimensions: 0.115" Wide x 0.095" Deep
- Sight Body Dimensions: 1.444" x 0.689" x 0.433"
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 View More Options
- Colt Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP Steel... $17.99 - $29.99 View More Options
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $21.99 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool 1911... $99.99 Available
- Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .200" Height... $22.99 Available
- Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .200"... $22.99 Available