Kensight Adjustable Rear Sight 1911 LPA TRT Cut Steel Black Beveled Blade Serrated with White Dots
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Colt Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP Steel... $17.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $20.49 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool 1911... $99.99 Available
- Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .200" Height... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .200"... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EGW HD Raised Magazine Catch 1911... $29.99 Select Options
- Swenson Extended Ejector 1911 45 ACP Blue... $11.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 13 lb... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Reverse Recoil Spring Plug Bull Barrel Supported... $14.99 - $15.99 Select Options
- Mec-Gar Magazine Para-Ordnance P18 38 Super 17-Round Steel... $22.99 - $24.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Firing Pin Spring 1911 Extra Power... $3.99 Available
- HIVIZ MPB Tactical Snap On Front Sight for Shotguns without... $18.69 Available
- Ed Brown Firing Pin 1911 45 ACP Series 70, 80 Stainless Steel... $7.49 Available
- Swenson Firing Pin Stop 1911 45 ACP Series 70 Blue... $6.99 Available
- Trijicon HD Night Sight Set 1911 Novak Cut Steel Matte 3-Dot... $147.05 Select Options
This Rear Sight is equipped with a 45 Degree Beveled Blade that is Partially Serrated for reduced glare, and incorporates a High Visibility White Dot on either side of the sight notch that helps to funnel the shooter's attention toward the front sight post. The Beveled Blade profile is a good choice for use on a competition pistol since it presents a less obstructed view of the target as compared to a traditional square target blade, and it can help quicken one's draw time by minimizing the potential for snagging on gear or clothing. This sight is compatible with pistols that are either factory supplied, or modified for use, with a LPA TRT style dovetail cut, such as those found on CZ Tactical Sport models and Springfield Armory, Para-Ordnance, Nowlin, High Standard, Olympic Arms and Charles Daly 1911 Autos with factory-original adjustable sights.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Beveled, Serrated w/2 White Dots
- Sight Dovetail: LPA TRT Style
- Elevation Adjustments: Yes
- Windage Adjustments: Yes
- Blade Notch Dimensions: 0.115" Wide x 0.095" Deep
- Sight Body Dimensions: 1.444" x 0.689" x 0.433"
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.