Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Arrow Material: Carbon
- Straightness: +/- .006"
- Weight Tolerance: 2 grains per dozen
- Outside Diameter: .297"
- Shaft Length: 32"
- Arrow Weight for 300 Spine: 11.0 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight for 400 Spine: 9.3 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight for 500 Spine: 8.6 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight for 600 Spine: 7.6 grains per inch
- Fletching Weight: 6 grains each
- Insert Weight: 11.4 grains
- Nock Weight: 11.5 grains