Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #19 (9mm Luger, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #2 (308... $3.19 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #19 (9mm Luger, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $3.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Auto Prime XR Hand Priming Tool... $19.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #1 (38 S&W, 38... $3.19 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Ergo Prime Hand Priming Tool... $32.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Jacketed... $18.29 Available
- Speer Empty Shot Capsules 45 Colt (Long Colt) Box of 25... $6.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.73 - $3.59 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #501 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $1.99 - $2.19 Select Options
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #13 (45 Auto Rim)... $3.19 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #4 (17 Remington,... $3.19 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.035 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.