EZ Target Prairie Dog Town Master Pack Target 11" x 17" Paper Package of 15 with Stand and Backer
- Real Avid Gun Tool Multi-Tool... $21.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Medium Duty 3/8" T50 Target Stapler... $7.99 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $2.99 Select Options
- EZ Target Prairie Dog Town Replacement Pad Target 11" x 17"... $5.09 Available
- Outers 32-Piece Universal Cleaning Kit with Soft-Sided Case... $26.99 Available
The prairie dog targets features a red dot for an aiming reference, and a data entry area on the bottom for recording your range session. These targets are great for teaching inexperienced shooters proper shot placement, and how to make clean and ethical shots on game. Once you run out of targets, just pick up a replacement pad and you're ready to go again. Made in USA!
- Target Dimensions: 11" x 17"
- Stand Dimensions: 11" x 19"
- Includes: Targets, backer, binder clips, and steel target stand
- Stand also works with EZ Target Woodchuck and Sight-In Replacement pads
- Portable, lightweight, and easy to use!
Shipping Weight: 1.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.