Maryland Gun Works Sight Pro 30 Degree Block Assembly
- Glock Firing Pin Channel Liner Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23,... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Bolt Gas Ring LR-308... $3.59 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XDS 45 ACP 5-Round... $23.99 Available
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 40 Gram... $5.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XDS 45 ACP 7-Round... $32.99 Available
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter S&W M&P 9mm Luger, 357 Sig, 40 S&W... $12.99 Available
- PMC X-Tac Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855 SS109... $7.82 - $69.99 Available Select Options
- HK Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Stainless Steel Black... $53.99 - $79.99 Available Select Options
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 357 Magnum 158 Grain XTP Jacketed... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Walther Magazine PPQ M2 9mm Luger Anti-Friction Coating... $40.99 - $44.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Gerber Bear Grylls Tinderbox Fire Starter... $14.79 Available
The MGW Sight Pro 30 Degree Block Assembly is used to remove, install and adjust front and rear sights that are tapered, such as those found on Glock handguns. This tool is designed to fit into the MGW Universal Installation Tool and works the same as the Block that it comes with.
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.