Maryland Gun Works Sight Pro 30 Degree Block Assembly
- DPMS Bolt Gas Ring LR-308... $3.59 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XDS 45 ACP 5-Round... $23.99 Available
- Loctite C5-A Anti-Seize Grease Copper 1 oz Tube... $6.09 Available
- Del-Ton Delta Ring Assembly AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $11.99 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XDS 45 ACP 7-Round... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 38 Special 130 Grain Full... $21.99 Available
- Blue Book of Gun Values 35th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad... $39.99 Available
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves... $14.44 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit Glock Front Sight Nut... $4.49 Available
- Marlin Front Band Marlin 336 30-30 Winchester, 35 Remington,... $14.99 Available
The MGW Sight Pro 30 Degree Block Assembly is used to remove, install and adjust front and rear sights that are tapered, such as those found on Glock handguns. This tool is designed to fit into the MGW Universal Installation Tool and works the same as the Block that it comes with.
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.