"The Last Steel Warrior: U.S. M14 Rifle" Book by Frank Iannamico
- Wolff Magazine Spring M14, M1A 20-Round Magazine 5% Extra... $22.49 Available
- Leupold FX-II Scout Rifle Scope 2.5x 28mm Intermediate Eye... $299.99 Available
- Lubriplate 130-A Mil-Spec Grease 14 oz Can... $11.99 Available
- FNH Magazine FN SCAR 17s 308 Winchester 10-Round Steel Black... $37.00 Available
- Geissele Super SCAR Trigger FN SCAR 16, 17 Two Stage Matte... $325.00 Available
- Super Lube Gun Grease 3 Oz Tube... $7.99 Available
- Midwest Industries Tactical Light Mount M14 Aluminum Matte... $60.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leupold QRW Quick-Release Weaver-Style Rings... $49.99 - $75.99 Select Options
Publisher: Moose Lake Publications
Date of Publication: 2005
Number of Pages: 400
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
Covers virtually all variants of the M14, including H&R, Winchester, Springfield's M1A, experimental models. Includes information on the T48 vs M14, M14(M), lubrication, maintenance, ammunition, accessories, commercial development of the rifle.
Note: 8-1/2" x 11"
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.