"The Last Steel Warrior: U.S. M14 Rifle" Book by Frank Iannamico
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 155 Grain... $37.99 - $208.99 Select Options
- "7.62mm M14 Rifle" Handbook... $7.49 Available
- "The M14 Owner's Guide and Match Conditioning Instructions"... $16.99 Available
- "The M14 Complete Assembly Guide" Book by Walt Kuleck with... $24.99 Available
- "The U.S. .30 Caliber Gas Operated Service Rifles: A Shop... $46.95 Available
- Ontario SP1 Marine Combat Fixed Blade Knife 7" Drop Point 1095... $46.49 Available
Publisher: Moose Lake Publications
Date of Publication: 2005
Number of Pages: 400
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
Covers virtually all variants of the M14, including H&R, Winchester, Springfield's M1A, experimental models. Includes information on the T48 vs M14, M14(M), lubrication, maintenance, ammunition, accessories, commercial development of the rifle.
Note: 8-1/2" x 11"
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.