Crosman Optimus Break Barrel Spring Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Matte Barrel with 4x 32mm Scope
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $3.49 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.3 Grain Pointed Nose Tin... $4.29 Available
- Crosman Varmint Airgun Target Pack Crow, Squirrel, Prairie Dog... $3.69 Available
- Gamo Hunter Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 15.3 Grain Round Nose... $4.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- LaserLyte Cartridge Laser Trainer Fits All 9mm... $83.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 8-Round... $31.99 Available
- RWS Superdome Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 13.9 Grain Round Nose... $8.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Crosman Optimus Break Barrel Spring Air Rifle is both powerful and elegant. It features an ambidextrous hardwood stock. The barrel incorporates a micro-adjustable rear sight and fiber optic front sight.
Caliber: 22 Cal
Weight: 7.125 lbs
Overall Length: 45.0"
Barrel Length: 18.63"
Magazine Capacity: Single shot
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 800 fps
Action: Break barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Scope: 4x32 mm
Front Sight: Fiber optic
Rear Sight: Fully adjustable
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.