STI Firing Pin 1911 45 ACP Series 70, 80 Stainless Steel
- STI Magazine Follower STI-2011 45 ACP Polymer Black... $4.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Colt Sear Spring 1911 Carbon Steel Nickel... $5.99 Available
- Power Custom Hammer and Sear Ruger 10/22... $59.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit S&W K, L, N-Frame... $14.99 Available
- EGW Magazine Release Lock 1911 Slotted Head... $1.99 Select Options
- Volquartsen Accurizing Kit Ruger Mark III, 22/45... $109.99 Select Options
- Del-Ton Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $8.35 Available
- Wolff Firing Pin Safety Plunger Spring 1911 Series 80 Steel... $3.49 Available
- Colt Firing Pin Safety Plunger Colt 1911, Gold Cup Series 80... $2.99 Available
- ProMag Recoil Buffer Ruger 10/22 Package of 3... $9.99 Available
- Colt Trigger Bar Lever Colt 1911 Steel... $2.99 Available
- Colt Firing Pin Safety Plunger Lever Colt 1911 Gold Cup Series... $2.99 Available
Material: Stainless Steel
Features: Fits STI slides
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.016 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.