ISMI Recoil Spring S&W M&P 9mm Luger, 357 Sig, 40 S&W 17 lb Chrome Silicon
- Arsenal, Inc. Magazine Follower US Made AK-47 Polymer Black... $3.09 Available
- Noveske Polymer Accessory Panel for NSR Handguards 7-Piece... $11.83 Select Options
- Del-Ton Carbine Kit AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO... $499.99 - $529.99 Select Options
- VTAC Rifle Drills 2 DVD... $19.95 Available
- Loctite Anti-Seize Grease Silver 20 gm Stick... $6.69 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- Barnes Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Jacketed... $56.43 Closeout Special
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 357 Sig 124 Grain Full... $23.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Blade-Tech ASR Outside the Waistband Holster Right Hand S&W... $55.24 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- VTAC "Trample the Weak" Short Sleeve T-Shirt Cotton... $20.00 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $40.89 - $49.99 Select Options
- Fits only 9mm luger, 357 Sig, or 40 S&W models
- Factory spring is 15 lbs
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.