Shooter's Choice Universal Gun Care Kit
Technical Information: Shooter's Choice Universal Gun Care Kit
Shooter's Choice Firearms Bore Cleaner
- 2 oz. resin bottle with applicator spout
- Conditions bore for impact accuracy on first shot
- Seasons bore to resist fouling build-up
- Prolongs barrel life
- Removes all types of fouling, powder, carbon, lead, copper, and plastic shotgun wads
Shooter's Choice FP-10 Lubricant
- 4 oz. container with applicator spout
- Used by U.S. Special Forces
- Out performs Teflon based products
- Reduces friction and wear
- Use on firearms, auto, fishing tackle, household, marine, shot, and sports equipment
- No build up or tolerance changes
Shooter's Choice Rust Preventative/Lubricant
- 6 oz. aerosol container
- Protects against rust, corrosion, fingerprints and body acids, pitting, and salt air
- Penetrates, non corrosive, lubricates, ultra thin film
- Use on firearms, auto, fishing tackle, industrial, marine, shop, and sports equipment
Shipping Weight: 1.160 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.