Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Max Black Flash Infrared Game Camera 8 Megapixel Brown
- 8MP high-quality full color resolution
- HD Video - 1920x1080 pixels
- 33 No-Glow Black LEDs with 60' range, invisible to game and other hunters
- 0.2 - second trigger speed
- Field Scan 2X with two available time slots so you can monitor dusk and dawn movement.
The Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Max features a new aggressively styled body, new latch system and a removable anti-reflection cover (ARD) for the LEDs to minimize visibility to game and other hunters. It's also the first Trophy Cam to shoot video in super high 1920x1080p resolution for the clearest videos offered by any game camera yet. The 0.2 second trigger speed is among the industry leaders and is surely fast enough to catch anything that moves in front of it.
The Trophy Cam HD Max has a Field Scan 2X mode that allows you to set a dusk or dawn field scan mode to capture those active times. The HD Max will operate from -5o F to 140o F and will last up to one year on one set of batteries (depending on conditions). Each image captured will be stamped with the time, date, temperature, barometric pressure, and even a GPS Geotag which embeds each image with GPS coordinates for optimum tracking. This Bushnell camera operates on 4 to 12 AA batteries (not included) and will accept up to a 32 GB SD card (not included). The camera includes an adjustable web belt and a 1/4-20 socket for easy mounting.
Resolution: 8 MP
Trigger Speed: 0.2 seconds
IR or Incandescent: IR; 33 Black LEDs
Flash Range: Up to 60 Feet
Video: Yes; up to 60 seconds
Audio on Video: Yes
Memory Card Type: SD, SDHC*
Memory Card Size: Will accept up to 32 GB Card
Memory Card Included: No
Multi-shot: Yes; 1-3 images per trigger
Programming Method: LCD menu
Viewing Screen: No
Battery Type: AA (4-12)
Batteries Included: No
Photo Stamping: Time & Date, Temperature, Barometric Pressure, GPS GEOtag
Time Lapse Mode: Yes; Field Scan 2X
External Display: No
Camera Dimensions: Not listed by manufacturer
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.275 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.