Safariland 775 Slimline Open-Top Triple Magazine Pouch Glock 17, 22, 34, 35, Sig Sauer P220, P226, P229, SP2340 Laminate Black
- Bersa Magazine Bersa Thunder 380 380 ACP 7-Round with Finger... $35.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Sig Sauer P226 9mm... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bianchi M1025 Military Magazine Pouch Beretta 92, Browning... $31.99 Select Options
- Magpul Trigger Guard MIAD Enhanced AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $18.95 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Glock Pistols" Book... $6.49 Available
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- MagPul RVG Rail Vertical Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $23.70 Select Options
- MagPul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Front Sight Handguard Height AR-15... $37.95 Select Options
- Magpul Pistol Grip Kit MIAD Gen 1.1 AR-15... $34.15 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Range and Field Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $10.55 - $14.99 Select Options
Technical Information: Safariland 775 Slimline Open-Top Triple Magazine Pouch
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.