RCBS Formula 2 Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob 4 lb
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- RCBS Formula 1 Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull 5 lb... $15.49 Available
- RCBS Primer Pocket Brush ... $7.19 Select Options
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 300 Grain... $87.99 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $19.29 - $137.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Select Options
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool 22 Caliber... $12.99 Available
- Lyman Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $37.99 Available
- RCBS Case Slick Spray Lube 4 oz Pump... $9.29 Available
- Wolff Firing Pin Safety Plunger Spring 1911 Series 80 Steel... $3.49 Available
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $25.99 Available
- Colt Firing Pin Safety Plunger Colt 1911, Gold Cup Series 80... $2.99 Available
Material: Corn Cob
Packaging: Plastic bag in a cardboard box
Weight: Approximately 4 lbs
Shipping Weight: 4.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.