RCBS Cowboy 3-Die Set 38-55 WCF
- Lee Steel 3-Die Set 38-55 WCF... $30.49 Available
- RCBS Legacy Series 3-Die Set 38-55 WCF... $51.99 Available
- Lyman 3-Die Set 38-55 WCF... $44.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding 3-Die Set 38-55 WCF, Ballard... $78.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 3-Die Set 38-55 WCF... $50.53 Available
- RCBS Powder Trickler 2... $17.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #18 (44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum)... $7.99 Available
- RCBS Cowboy 3-Die Set with Roll Crimp 30-30 Winchester... $59.99 Available
- Starrett 798 Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $249.99 Available
- RCBS Cowboy 3-Die Set 44-40 WCF... $59.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #35 (38-40 WCF, 44-40 WCF)... $7.99 Available
- Cerrosafe Chamber Casting Alloy 1/2 lb... $19.99 Available
- Speer "Reloading Manual #14"... $29.99 Available
- RCBS Case Lube Kit... $17.52 Available
- Lyman "Cast Bullet Handbook: 4th Edition" Book... $21.99 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 30 Caliber Aluminum and Brass... $12.29 Available
- RCBS Cowboy 3-Die Set 38-40 WCF... $59.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Die Types Included:
Shipping Weight: 2.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.