Hogue OverMolded Rifle Stock Ruger M77 Mark II, Hawkeye Long Action Factory Barrel Channel Pillar Bed Synthetic
- Hogue Rubber OverMolded Rifle Stock Winchester Model 70 Long... $99.99 Available
- Buck 102 Woodsman Fixed Blade Knife 4" Clip Point 420HC... $65.99 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips Ruger SP101 Rubber... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Buck 103 Skinner Fixed Blade Knife 4" Drop Point 420HC... $58.99 - $69.99 Select Options
- Voodoo Tactical Padded Weapons Rifle Gun Case... $99.00 - $127.95 Select Options
Hogue OverMolded stocks have fiberglass skeletons with the same permanently-bonded rubber coating used on Hogue's popular handgun grips. The non-slip coating is quiet and durable. The grip and forend have a cobblestone texture for a sure grip. All stocks come with swivel studs, straight comb and recoil pads. The pillar bedding in this stock utilizes aluminum bosses embedded in the stock at critical mounting locations. These aluminum pillar beds ensure a rock solid fit to the action of the rifle to give you the best accuracy possible. The rifle stock is also designed to free-float the barrel for maximum accuracy.
- Firearm Fit: Ruger M77 Mark II, Ruger Hawkeye
- Action Length: Long action
- Barrel Fit: Standard factory barrel
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz.