Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0118-12 (Replaces WT12) 1-1/8 oz Bag of 500
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press 12 Gauge 2-3/4", 3"... $48.99 Available
- BPI "Factory Style" Shotshell Box 20 Gauge 25-Round White... $5.99 Select Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB4118-12B Windjammer... $9.79 - $89.99 Select Options
- Carlson's Sporting Clays Extended Choke Tube Remington Rem... $34.49 Select Options
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge Competition Special Short 1 to... $9.39 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 12 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $8.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 20 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $8.99 Available
- Triple K 736 Cowboy Competition Belt Slide Shotshell... $24.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1114-12 (Replaces... $10.99 Available
- Redding G-RX Base Sizing Die Kit 40 S&W, 357 Sig, 10mm Auto... $37.49 Available
- MEC 600 Jr. Mark 5 Single Stage Shotshell Press 12 Gauge... $177.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0178-12 (Replaces WAA12L)... $10.99 Available
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.