Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0118-12 (Replaces WT12) 1-1/8 oz Bag of 500
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $2.19 Select Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1114-12 (Replaces... $10.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30-30 Winchester (308 Diameter) 150... $24.49 Available
- Hoppe's Crosshair Target 100 Yard Orange Package of 20... $3.99 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 155 Grain... $35.49 - $194.99 Select Options
- NRA Official Silhouette Target B-29 50-Foot Paper Package of... $9.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller... $19.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Champion ShotKeeper Large Sight-In Target 14" x 18" Paper... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EGW 4-Hole Chamber Checker Max Cartridge Gage (9mm Luger, 38... $19.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Decapping Rod for Handgun Dies... $2.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.