CamelBak All Clear Water Purification System
- Adventure Medical Kits Adventure 2.0 First Aid Kit... $18.99 Available
- CamelBak All Clear Water Bottle Pre-Filter... $12.99 Available
- CamelBak Hydration System Cleaning Tablets Pack of 8... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Camelbak Elixir Electrolyte Hydration Tablet Pack of 12... $5.99 Select Options
- Maxpedition Nalgene Water Bottle 32 oz Wide Mouth Polymer... $10.99 Select Options
- Camelbak Eddy HOD Water Bottle Eastman Tritan Copolyester... $11.99 - $12.99 Select Options
- BlackHawk Nalgene Water Bottle 32 oz BPA Free Polycarbonate... $11.99 Select Options
- Katadyn MyBottle Purifier Water Filtration Bottle ... $45.99 - $59.95 Select Options
- Camelbak Chute HOD Water Bottle Eastman Tritan Copolyester ... $9.99 - $10.99 Select Options
- Katadyn MyBottle Microfilter Water Filtration Bottle Polymer... Add to Cart for Price
- MSR Alpine 1 Liter Water Bottle Stainless Steel... $32.95 - $34.95 Select Options
- Utilizes proven UV technology to effectively neutralize microbiological contaminants.
- Treats 80 cycles or 16 gallons with each charge.
- Impact and weather-resistant cap insulates UV bulb for effective purification every time.
- LCD screen verifies success.
- Fill from taps, streams, spigots and more
- 100% BPA-Free
Reliable Purification, Whatever the Destination. CamelBak® All Clear™ utilizes proven UV technology to effectively neutralize microbiological contaminants to EPA standards. With a built-in LCD to confirm your results, purification has never been easier.
CamelBak All Clear Water bottle turns nearly any tap or clear natural water source into potable drinking water in just 60 seconds, letting you hydrate on the spot. And, since CamelBak All Clear is a water bottle as well as a purification system, you can enjoy your water right after treatment or carry it with you.
- Hydration Capacity: 25 oz / .75 L
- Total Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: N/A
When not in use, the CamelBak All Clear™ Microbiological UV Water Purifier should be stored in a clean, dry, and safe environment. It should not be exposed to temperatures above 140°F/60°C, or below -4°F/-20°C.
To thoroughly clean the All Clear UV Cap, wash with a soft cloth and a mild soap solution. Rinse soap from device and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Note that while the UV Purifier Cap is designed to be water resistant, it is not guaranteed to be impermeable and should therefore never be submerged or held directly under a faucet. The Bottle and Classic Cap are dishwasher safe and may be placed in the top rack of a dishwasher for cleaning.
Shipping Weight: 1.215 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.