- Utilizes proven UV technology to effectively neutralize microbiological contaminants.
- Treats 80 cycles or 16 gallons with each charge.
- Impact and weather-resistant cap insulates UV bulb for effective purification every time.
- LCD screen verifies success.
- Fill from taps, streams, spigots and more
- 100% BPA-Free
Reliable Purification, Whatever the Destination. CamelBak® All Clear™ utilizes proven UV technology to effectively neutralize microbiological contaminants to EPA standards. With a built-in LCD to confirm your results, purification has never been easier.
CamelBak All Clear Water bottle turns nearly any tap or clear natural water source into potable drinking water in just 60 seconds, letting you hydrate on the spot. And, since CamelBak All Clear is a water bottle as well as a purification system, you can enjoy your water right after treatment or carry it with you.
- Hydration Capacity: 25 oz / .75 L
- Total Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: N/A
When not in use, the CamelBak All Clear™ Microbiological UV Water Purifier should be stored in a clean, dry, and safe environment. It should not be exposed to temperatures above 140°F/60°C, or below -4°F/-20°C.
To thoroughly clean the All Clear UV Cap, wash with a soft cloth and a mild soap solution. Rinse soap from device and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Note that while the UV Purifier Cap is designed to be water resistant, it is not guaranteed to be impermeable and should therefore never be submerged or held directly under a faucet. The Bottle and Classic Cap are dishwasher safe and may be placed in the top rack of a dishwasher for cleaning.