Ruger Magazine Loader Ruger P85, P85 Mark II, P89, P91, P93, P94, P95, PC4, PC9, KP89, KP91, KP93, KP94, KP95 Steel Blue
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full... $15.49 Available
- ProMag Magazine Ruger P85, P89, P93, P94, P95 9mm Luger Steel... $23.49 - $25.49 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 16 lb... $6.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine Ruger P85, P89, P93, P94, P95, PC9 9mm Luger... $16.19 - $22.99 Select Options
- Mec-Gar Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP Steel... $16.99 - $24.99 Select Options
- Aguila Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full Metal Jacket ... $17.29 - $329.99 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Flex Tip... $20.99 Available
- Hoppe's Big Buck Target 28" x 28" Package of 5... $4.09 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol .357, 9mm, .380,... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol .44, .45 Caliber... $19.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government 18-1/2 lb... $7.89 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.129 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.