Buck 691 Zipper-R Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 4.125" 420HC Stainless Steel Drop Point Gut Hook Blade Rubber Handle Black with Nylon Sheath
- 420HC Steel
- Leather Sheath Included
- Made in the USA
The Buck Zipper, like its name suggests, is a gut hook knife that works just like a zipper. The combination of edge angle and hook length performs beautifully. Back in 1993, there were a lot of gut hooks on the market that just didn't do the job. So, CJ Buck, a 4th generation Buck helped to design a knife that would live up to the family name. This knife is a tool you can count on.
The Buck Zipper Knife features 420HC steel. This is Buck's standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add our exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance we harden to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
This knife features a drop point blade. This blade is full bellied with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks. It can also be used as a general work knife. The top of the blade drops down toward the tip, which minimizes accidental puncturing while skinning. The drop point blade is strong and very versatile.
The gut hook makes dressing game a breeze. For great performance when field dressing game, a gut or skinning hook is an ideal tool. Careful attention was paid to the angles on the sharpened edge, shape and size of the entry opening and location of the hook on the blade, making a Buck gut hook the best
Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
Blade Steel: 420HC Steel
Handle Material: Rubber
Blade Shape: Drop Point
Blade Tang: Full
Carry Options: Sheath
Blade Finish: Satin
Rockwell Hardness: 58
Blade Length: 4.25"
Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
Overall Length: 8.5"
Weight: 6.3 oz
Made in the USA
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.600 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Buck 191 Zipper Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 4.125" 420HC...
Cold Steel Master Hunter Knife 4.5" VG-1 San Mai 3 Stainless...
Sale Save $15.00 (15%)
Gerber Gator Gut Hook Fixed Blade Knife 4.5" Drop Point 420 HC...
Sale$33.99 & SHIPS FREESave $4.00 (11%)