"Living With the AR-15" Book by Robert H. Boatman
- Ballistol Sportsman's Gun Oil 6 oz Aerosol... $9.39 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 30-30, 410 Bore Shotgun, 44, 45, 458... $7.69 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Orange... $13.99 - $15.29 Select Options
- "The Competitive AR-15: The Ultimate Technical Manual" Book by... $27.49 Available
- The New AR-15 Complete Owner's Guide Book by Walt Kuleck with... $21.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader S&W 25-5, Taurus Raging Bull 45 Colt... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Best-selling author Bob Boatman briefly covers the background of the little black rifle that almost wasn't, then dives right into a detailed examination of the modular design and what you can do with it. If you have ever wondered if the AR-15 could possibly live up to its reputation, or if you're an AR-15 owner who wants to learn the best configuration for your gun, you owe it to yourself to read Living with the AR-15.
- Type: Paperback
- Number of Pages: 88 pages
- Language: English
- Publisher: Paladin Press
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.