Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Treated Corn Cob 4-1/2 lb Jug
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 87 Grain... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $3.25 - $18.29 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $10.29 - $41.99 Select Options
- Remington Reloading Brass 270 Winchester... $15.49 - $436.99 Select Options
- Pachmayr Gripper Grips with Finger Grooves Charter Arms Rubber... $25.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #45 (45... $38.49 Available
- Redding Flash Hole Deburring Tool with 30 Caliber Pilot... $26.99 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 45 Caliber (458 Diameter) Aluminum and... $19.99 Available
- Caldwell AR-15 Brass Catcher Nylon Mesh Black... $10.79 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $5.95 Available
Material: Corn Cob
Sieve Size: 16/20 Sieve Size
Treated: Yes with Frankford Arsenal Ammonia Free Brass Polish
Packaging: Reusable Plastic Jug
Weight: 4-1/2 lbs
Shipping Weight: 4.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.