Redding Flash Hole Deburring Tool with 22 Caliber Pilot
- Redding Primer Pocket Uniformer Tool Small... $29.99 Available
- Redding Primer Pocket Uniformer Tool Large... $29.99 Available
- RCBS Accessory Handle 2... $6.49 Available
- RCBS Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Green... $8.99 Available
- Redding RS-6 Powder Measure Bench Stand... $33.99 Available
- Harris #6 Bipod Adapter Stud for European Rails 3/8" Width... $11.29 Available
- RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaning Solution 32 oz Liquid... $17.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bench Scale Electronic Powder Scale... $89.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Single Stage Press... $152.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder Package of 11... $16.79 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $23.49 - $50.99 Select Options
Fits: Cases with flash holes measuring 0.060" 17 to 243 (6mm) caliber
Mandrel Size: 9/64"
Function: Removes burrs from the flash hole for more consistent ignition
Material: Steel cutter and shaft, plastic handle
Features: Cross-drill hole for chip relief
Notes: Tool comes shipped with a 22 caliber pilot stop for controlling depth. Other caliber pilot stops are sold separately.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.