Redding Flash Hole Deburring Tool with 22 Caliber Pilot
Fits: Cases with flash holes measuring 0.060" 17 to 243 (6mm) caliber
Mandrel Size: 9/64"
Function: Removes burrs from the flash hole for more consistent ignition
Material: Steel cutter and shaft, plastic handle
Features: Cross-drill hole for chip relief
Notes: Tool comes shipped with a 22 caliber pilot stop for controlling depth. Other caliber pilot stops are sold separately.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.99
- 50 Cal and 30 Cal Ammo Can Combo Pack... $24.99
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.99
- RCBS 2-Die Set 223 Remington... $28.99
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 223 Remington... $12.99
- RCBS Shellholder #16 (30 Luger, 9mm Luger, 9mm Makarov)... $7.99
- Redding Competition Bushing Neck Sizer Die 22-250 Remington... $105.99
- Lee Collet Neck Sizer Die 22-250 Remington... $22.49
- Redding Case Preparation Kit... $24.99
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set with Taper Crimp 9mm Luger... $52.99
- Caldwell Brass Catcher AR-15 Picatinny Rail Mount Nylon Mesh... $29.99
- Forster Ultra 2-Die Set 223 Remington... $98.99