- 21 Gauge Steel construction
- 2 pre-drilled holes allow permanent mounting of box
- Includes 1500 lb test security cable.
- Memory-Fitting foam protects finish of pistol
- Set your own 3 digit combination
The Secure-It Large Pistol Security Box is constructed from heavy-gauge steel, lined with soft foam and features a removable security cable (1,500 lb test cable included) for attachment to a solid structure. Perfect for concealed carry permit holders who sometimes need to temporarily store a firearm in a vehicle. This box secures with a combination lock and meets FAA guidelines for air travel. This security box will fit all J and K frame revolvers and other large semi-automatics.
External Length: 9.5"
External Height: 6.5"
External Width: 1.75"
Internal Length: 9.25"
Internal Height: 6.25"
Internal Width: 1.5"
Common Fit: Most Large Frame Pistols & Revolvers with 5" Barrels & Smaller.
Weight: 2.24 lbs
Padding Thickness: .45"
Padding Type: Standard Uncut
Handle Type: None
Latch Type: Cam lock
Lock Type: Combination Cam lock
TSA Approved: Yes
Note: All gun cases are designed primarily for transportation and not for long term storage. Long term storage of a firearm in any case may result in corrosion and damage to the firearm finish.
Combination Changing Instructions:
Factory Combination: 000
- Set lock knob to the horizontal (open) position
- On back plate, move combination set switch from "A" to "B"
- Set combination on the 3 number wheels
- Turn knob from the horizontal (open) position to vertical (closed) position
- Return the combination set switch to "A"