Secure-It Combination Lock Long Hinge Large Pistol Security Box 9-1/2" x 6-1/2" x 1-3/4" Steel Black
- 21 Gauge Steel construction
- 2 pre-drilled holes allow permanent mounting of box
- Includes 1500 lb test security cable.
- Memory-Fitting foam protects finish of pistol
- Set your own 3 digit combination
The Secure-It Large Pistol Security Box is constructed from heavy-gauge steel, lined with soft foam and features a removable security cable (1,500 lb test cable included) for attachment to a solid structure. Perfect for concealed carry permit holders who sometimes need to temporarily store a firearm in a vehicle. This box secures with a combination lock and meets FAA guidelines for air travel. This security box will fit all J and K frame revolvers and other large semi-automatics.
External Length: 9.5"
External Height: 6.5"
External Width: 1.75"
Internal Length: 9.25"
Internal Height: 6.25"
Internal Width: 1.5"
Common Fit: Most Large Frame Pistols & Revolvers with 5" Barrels & Smaller.
Weight: 2.24 lbs
Padding Thickness: .45"
Padding Type: Standard Uncut
Handle Type: None
Latch Type: Cam lock
Lock Type: Combination Cam lock
TSA Approved: Yes
Note: All gun cases are designed primarily for transportation and not for long term storage. Long term storage of a firearm in any case may result in corrosion and damage to the firearm finish.
Combination Changing Instructions:
Factory Combination: 000
- Set lock knob to the horizontal (open) position
- On back plate, move combination set switch from "A" to "B"
- Set combination on the 3 number wheels
- Turn knob from the horizontal (open) position to vertical (closed) position
- Return the combination set switch to "A"
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.